INCOVER’s video now released
Monday, 12 March 2018
The project INCOVER (Innovative Eco-Technologies for Resource Recovery from Wastewater) aims at developing innovative technologies for wastewater treatment, to recover added-value bioproducts and energy from wastewater, contributing to a circular economy flow.
INCOVER’S video showcases the innovative technologies developed in the project and the bioproducts that can be obtained.
The video also describes the impacts of this research, e.g.:
- reduction by up to 50% of operation and maintenance costs of wastewater treatment,
- reduction by up to 80% of GES emissions,
- production of bioenergy.
and the results, e.g.:
- production of a Decision System Support tool to help water utilities to make the best investments choices for their wastewater treatment plants.
We hope you enjoy INCOVER’s video!
- INCOVER is a three-year collaborative project coordinated by Aimen and funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme (€7.2M), starting in June 2016 and ending in May 2019.
- The project consortium is made up of 18 partner organisations from seven countries including Spain and Germany, where three demonstration sites are located.
- Isle is leading the development of strategies to facilitate a rapid market access of INCOVER solutions.
For information, please contact Dr Blanca Antizar (email@example.com), Chair of the Innovation Board | Ms. Babi Uku (firstname.lastname@example.org), Member of the Project Steering Group.