20-21 February, 2024
9:00am – 5:00pm
About the event
The 13th annual World Water-Tech Innovation Summit is back in London, gathering global disruptors in the water sector. Against a backdrop of rising weather extremes, ageing infrastructure, and emerging contaminants, the summit aims to accelerate collaboration, investment, and innovation.
Taking place on February 20-21, the event will bring together progressive water enterprises,
regulatory bodies, engineering firms, technology giants, investors, and visionaries to address
the decade’s most pressing challenges. Discussions will focus on proactive asset
management and circular solutions as the industry seeks to increase its resilience to climate
events. Other focus areas include:
- Sustainable Financing: Maintaining Investment Momentum
- Circular Energy Systems: Closing the Self-Sufficiency Loop
- Emerging Contaminants: From Monitoring to Destruction
- Nature Based Solutions: Effective Catchment Management
- Smart Asset Monitoring: From Reactive to Proactive Management
- Hydrogen Strategies: A Battle to be Fought or Joined
- Addressing Scarcity: Reducing NRW And Elevating Recycling
- Flooding: Enhancing Capacity for Extreme Weather Events
- Adaptation and Mitigation: Towards Net Zero and Climate Resilience
- Regulatory Frameworks: Global Approaches to CSOs and Pollutants
Through a partnership with the UK Department for Business and Trade, the summit atracts diverse delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. These delegates assemble to share knowledge, showcase project opportunities, and foster enduring business partnerships.
Featuring interactive panel discussions, executive briefings, focused roundtables, and one-on-one meetings, the two-day agenda encourages dialogue and impactful collaborations.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. That’s why the hotel has accessible
rooms that may include the following features:
- Amenities within easy reach Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Braille lifts
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Induction hearing loop
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available on request
Please contact the hotel to confirm whether an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have additional questions.
Sessions will be streamed live to a global online audience and available for on-demand
viewing for one month after the event.
Summit website: https://worldwatertechinnovation.com/