Tuesday 25 February, 2020 to Wednesday 26 February, 2020
7:30am – 4:30am
The Tower Hotel, St. Katharine’s Way, E1W 1LD
About the event
Developing Resilient Water Systems for a Sustainable Future
The 2020 World Water-Tech Innovation Summit is where water utility leaders, start-ups, technology giants, engineers and investors from all over the globe come to find solutions to today’s challenges of digitisation, security, energy recovery and new water resources.
Held in central London on February 25-26, 2020, this is the place to meet start-ups, tech giants, operators and investors.
The summit brings together 300+ water leaders for two days of collaboration, dialogue and deal-making. Networking is made easy, including advance connections with speakers and delegates via a 1:1 meeting system and a dedicated networking hub throughout the summit.
Each year the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit is produced in partnership with the UK Department for International Trade and attracts large delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and form lasting business partnerships.
New for 2020: We will host a half-day, in-depth seminar and workshop programme exploring the question: How can the global water industry best meet the challenges of extreme flooding events?
Key summit themes:
• Advanced Flood Tech and Dynamic Watershed Management
• Asset Optimisation: Clean Growth and Resiliency
• Sustainable Industry: Stewardship and Strategy
• The War Against Leakage: Breaking New Ground
• Analytics and the Cloud: Digital Integration to Optimise Water
• Engineer 2.0: From Desk to Field
• Investor Forum: Accelerating Water Project Financing
• Building Collaborative Innovation in the Water Industry
• Reducing Energy Use in Wastewater Treatment and Reuse