The Trial Reservoir is a new source of funding to accelerate the adoption of technologies which can help the water sector achieve carbon neutrality.
What is the Trial Reservoir?
By providing technology companies with access to funding specifically for trials, the Trial Reservoir enables water utilities to adopt technology with minimal financial risk, increasing the pace of change and helping utilities achieve Carbon Net Zero.
The Trial Reservoir Solution
- Evergreen (i.e. the repaid loans are recycled into further trials)
- Open to TRL 8 or 9 tech companies working with water utilities (public and private) and/or industrial clients
- Supported by an international community of sponsors and partners
- Provides technology companies with access to trial funding
- Enables water utilities to adopt technology with minimal financial risk
- Ensures best practice is adopted during trial programme
- A rapid and easy application process, with minimal admin
The Trial Reservoir was launched on Nov 18th 2021 during the monthly Water Action Platform broadcast. For further details click here (skip to 1 min 20 secs) to watch the Water Action Platform webinar to hear Dr Piers Clark, the Chairman of Isle, explain why the Trial Reservoir has been established and how it works.
Sponsors of the Trial Reservoir:
If you want to know more about how the Trial Reservoir operates (including the funding options, proposed legal agreements and the application process) please click here.
Support for the Trial Reservoir: