Isle offers a range of interactive and engaging e-classroom training courses as part of our new Programme for Water Professionals. We also develop tailored training courses to suit your company and can deliver online or in-person.
We have the following course dates secure for 2021 (follow the link for course details):
- Catchment Management: 23rd February, 11th May, 14th September
- Emerging Pollutants: 24th February, 13th May, 22nd September
- Sustainability and Carbon: 14th April
- Catchment Management: 18th February, 12th May, 15th September, 30th November
- Emerging Pollutants: 19th February, 14th May, 17th September, 1st November
- Sustainability and Carbon: 15th April, 3rd August, 16th September, 26th November
- Preliminary Treatment: 10th August
- Primary Treatment: 11th August
- Activated Sludge: 12th August
- Anaerobic Digestion: 13th August
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Jennifer Hughes, Environmental Advisor at Thames Water, gave this testimonial after attending the recent Emerging Pollutants course:
The course helped refresh my knowledge and learn about other aspects of the broader topic
As a testament to how carefully the courses have been designed, Roseline Shumba from Rand Water said:
No more boring training: the course was highly interactive and there was a good balance between technical and general content. A refreshing experience!
Our trainers are Mandhy Senewiratne and Ceris Van de Vyver:
Mandhy Senewiratne - With over 15 years vocational experience in the water and construction industry, Mandhy has a proven track record in delivering training in clean water, wastewater, sustainability and communication, both face-to-face and on-line. She is also a qualified Assessor and is a practicing Assessor for the Water Industry Apprenticeship scheme. Mandhy has also been delivering the Introduction to Water Industry Course on behalf of the Institute of Water. Recently awarded the 2020 Environmental Professional of the Year by the Society for the Environment, sustainability is entwined into all that she delivers.
Ceris Van de Vyver - Ceris is a water industry professional with over 20 years proven scientific expertise in clean water, wastewater and an in-depth knowledge of public health and water quality. Ceris is a Chartered Scientist, Chartered Environmentalist, a member of Welsh Area of Institute of Water, and a keen mentor championing CPD through supporting and increasing employees’ knowledge of the water industry. Ceris has also been delivering the Introduction to Water Industry Course on behalf of the Institute of Water.