Cristina Ahmadpour to speak at World Water-Tech North America Summit
Wednesday, 13 September 2023
Now in its 11th year, the World Water-Tech North America Summit returns to Los Angeles in 2023 to accelerate innovation, investment, and collaboration in the North American water ecosystem.
Held on October 25-26, the summit will provide water leaders with a platform for high-level discussion, networking, and deal making. The world’s water resources are under pressure due to decades of overuse, growing populations, and feast-or-famine precipitation patterns. North America’s water industry is uniquely positioned to lead the world in facing these issues head-on, by building solutions around efficiency, resilience, and conservation. Hosted in California – home to some of the most innovative utilities as well as the highest concentration of start-ups in the world – World Water-Tech North America assembles municipal and industrial leaders, regulators, engineering firms, tech pioneers, and investors to collaborate towards creating smarter, more agile water systems.
An expert speaking faculty featuring water utility executives and the industry’s leading innovators will tackle the critical issues of 2023 and beyond:
• Decarbonizing Water: Building Planet-Friendly Water Systems
• One Water: Optimizing Resources through Cross-Sector Collaboration
• Circular Systems: Implementing Reuse and Recovery to Reduce Supply Strain
• Financing: Creating an Irresistible Value Proposition for Water Innovation
• Digitized Water: Future-Proofing Utilities with Data-Driven Solutions
• Water Quality: Monitoring and Eliminating Contaminants at Every Step
• Asset Management: Preventing, Detecting, and Repairing Loss Points
• Drought and Flood Management: Levelling Out the Precipitation Highs and Lows
• Agricultural Water: Feeding the World Without Leaving It Dry
Join us in October for plenary discussions, start-up showcases, fireside chats and 1-to-1 networking. Whether joining in person or virtually, networking is made easy via our online platform where all delegates will be able to meet and collaborate to forge partnerships and develop ideas critical to move the water industry forward.
Hybrid Summit Pass (In-Person and Virtual Access)
Early Bird Price: $1,295 + VAT (expires September 7)
Full Price: $1,695 + VAT
Early Bird Price: $395 + VAT (expires September 7)
Full Price: $495 + VAT