Isle is globally recognized as a leader in the independent identification and evaluation of technical solutions and best practices for water utilities with a mission to accelerate innovation in the water sector. Isle does this by supporting end users to identify, evaluate and implement emerging technologies and by establishing collaborative forums for knowledge exchange between peers. Isle is an independent partner to >80 water utilities in the US and 400 globally.
Isle brings a unique economies-of-scale approach to solving shared challenges and interests that manage risk, save time, and resources and drive value for organizations, communities, and external partnerships.
Isle facilitates TAG, an innovation forum with a proven track record in strengthening utility partnerships and accelerating the deployment of new technologies. Through this program, we’ve vetted over 11,000 emerging technologies and have facilitated over 1,200 connections between emerging solutions and innovative water utility leaders. We are seeing innovation in action and we are creating an exciting community of leaders that are moving the needle!
We are enthusiastic about finding the next member of the Isle team who can help us nurture and grow meaningful partnerships to help accelerate better outcomes around water resource management through our TAG program and ongoing projects. If you’re a team player, innovator, collaborator, problem solver, with customer-service values, highly-organized, and a strong communicator, we’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics from protected and unprotected groups. Isle knows that diversity and inclusion among our team are critical to our success. All appointments will be made on merit.
About the role
Contract type: Full Time, Travel: 10%
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as TAG Client Manager. Responsibilities include member retention, engagement, participation, and needs identification.
- Maintain client records with a high degree of accuracy within Isle’s internal and third party databases.
- Build strong client relationships with existing members, meeting the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is measured by client engagement, retention, and broadening of Isle’s trusted advisory relationship beyond the TAG program.
- Responsible for the preparation and facilitation of regional TAG meetings and gathering of annual insights around individual client needs and interests related to technology, innovation, and collaboration with peers.
- Responsible for identifying other like-minded leading utilities to join TAG and increasing membership through their commitment to join.
- Have a strong grasp on communicating Isle’s value proposition and services.
- Work with the internal senior management team to provide suggestions and ideas for improving the TAG program experience that maintains Isle’s innovation leadership in the sector.
- Maintain and report out performance metrics monthly and quarterly, and as needed by senior management.
- Serve as analyst or supporting consultant on Isle-led consultancy projects for water utilities, technology companies and other stakeholders.
- Conduct desktop research, scout, and investigate innovative technology solutions, conduct surveys, and more.
- Support the review and preparation of reports and project outcomes; at times, participate in presenting project outcomes to clients.
- Identify opportunities for Isle’s services with TAG clients and other water industry stakeholders. Identify suitable opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in shaping the scope of work and building out the commercial proposal.
What the role requires
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Comfort in developing and leading presentations to senior management
- Foundational understanding of municipal water and wastewater treatment operations and processes, technical experience and knowledge a plus!
- Project Management or Account Management experience, preferably in the water industry
- Availability to travel for work, expectation is up to 15%, but that can vary depending on the year
- Ability to listen to client needs and identify solutions through solutioning and problem solving
- Proven track record of excellent service, building strong relationships, and ability to work well with a dynamic, growing, and multicultural team!
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE THE RIGHT FIT?
- Integrity - Does not cut corners ethically, speaks plainly and truthfully
- Respect and collaboration - Able to identify challenges and provide constructive approach to address it
- Follow through on commitments - Live up to verbal and written agreements internally and externally
- Persistence/work ethic - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement in their work, has a can-do attitude
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort, highly organized with attention to detail
- High standards - Expects performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- Flexibility/adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing conditions and can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Responsiveness - Prompt to respond to internal teammates and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Connector - Confident in dealing with a variety of client stakeholders and confident in networking and ability to leverage existing relationships and develop new business opportunities remotely when in-person travel is not always possible
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and Google Suite tools
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Remote work/base with optional flex schedule (5/4-9 schedule, alternating 36- and 44-hour weeks or standard 8-5 schedule of 40 hours per week)
- 401k with match upon start included at 3%
- Medical, dental, vision on the first day of hire (85% employer contribution primary/60% spouse + children)
- Disability insurance (66.67% STD & LTD Company Paid)
- $20,000 Basic Life & AD&D (additional can be purchased directly)
- 15 days paid time off (sick and personal lumped together), in addition to 11 paid holidays
- Professional development budget and 16 paid time off hours for approved professional development training/experiences
- Office stipend for monthly expenses up to $150/month
- Additional insurances and coverage are available through Company-sponsored programs, including but not limited to Legal, Term, and Permanent Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Health Savings Account, etc.
- Employee assistance program
- Parental Leave offers 12 weeks of job protection for new parents, two weeks will be paid
- Dedicated team social time and wellness hour per month
Applications and enquiries
Please send your resume and cover letter to Cristina Ahmadpour, President and Managing Director of Isle’s Americas Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com.