Isle Utilities is a global technology and innovation consultancy that specialises in cleantech and primarily works in the water sector. Our main focus is on identifying, reviewing, and accelerating the development and commercialization of emerging technologies. We are a team of passionate individuals dedicated to advancing innovation to address the impact of climate change worldwide.
Although we have a strong history of operating in the water sector, we have since expanded our activities to include other sectors such as energy and the built environment. We provide our services through a variety of tailored consultancy projects for clients, as well as through membership and grant-funded programs.
We are seeking a responsible Functional Administrator to join our Northern-European team and work alongside two experienced Python/Django developers. The ideal candidate should possess hands-on experience with Google Workspace, ESET Administration, Microsoft Office 365 + Teams for companies, and has experience with various CMS systems.
About the role
Contract type: Part-time (can evolve into full-time)
What you’ll be doing
Key responsibilities for the Functional Administrator include proactively supporting, managing, administering, maintaining and growing the Google Workspace ecosystem and the ESET Protect Cloud ecosystem as well as our heterogeneous backup environments and the Wordpress company websites.
The role includes both tasks of a typical Functional Administrator as well as tasks of a typical Application Administrator. Several basic administrative tasks have been delegated to regional administrators for whom this is just an extra task apart from their daily job. The Functional Administrator enables the regional administrators to do their job and is responsible for completing the more complex tasks. The ability to write small scripts for task automation is an added advantage.
What the role requires
Skills & Experience required:
- Precise, disciplined, driven, and willing to learn
- Organised and methodical approach to planning and delivering work of high quality to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow policies and procedures as critical, and willing to question and improve them
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with privacy and security regulations such as the GDPR, as well as cyber security in general
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Dedicated, diligent, and possess a curious and creative mindset
- Ability to competently use video communication tools such as Zoom, Meet, Skype
What we offer:
- A dynamic and autonomous job in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- An exciting, flexible, and multicultural working environment.
- An appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies that values your input.
- Active work-life balance through flexible working hours, various working time models, and mobile working options.
- An environment that encourages and supports personal development, offering education assistance based on employee’s personal goals and needs.
- Competitive salary range commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
Applications and enquiries
This is initially a part-time role, with the potential to evolve into a full-time position. Our office is located in Utrecht, the Netherlands, but our strong digital capability and cloud-based systems make it possible to work from home. Our team predominantly works in a hybrid setting, combining home and office work. The role is based in the Netherlands, preferably in the Haarlem or Utrecht area.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds and communities, irrespective of age, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or transgender status. All appointments are made based on merit, and we are open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
Are you interested in joining our team? If you are, please send an email to email@example.com with your curriculum vitae and letter of motivation, indicating your earliest possible starting date. Once you have submitted your application, we will get in touch with you.
Please note that the review process timing may vary depending on the volume of applications that we receive for the role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date. The deadline for applications is July 1st, 2023. We look forward to hearing from you.