Thursday 05 December, 2019
10:00am – 6:00pm
National Conference Centre
About the event
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK’s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat’s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
- Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
- Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
- Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
- Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
- Richard Lennard, Head of commercial – programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
15% Customer Discount
As a partner, we can offer your network a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/register and when registering insert promo code ISLE15 to get the 15% discount.
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: event.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation