Wednesday 28 September, 2022 to Thursday 29 September, 2022
8:00am – 5:00am
Los Angeles, CA
About the event
Tackling Water Scarcity through Innovation & Collaboration
Now in its 10th year, the World Water-Tech North America Summit returns to Los Angeles in 2022 to accelerate innovation, investment, and collaboration in the North American water ecosystem. Held on September 28-29, the summit will provide water leaders with a platform for high-level discussion, networking, and deal making.
Water resources are increasingly under pressure from population growth, aging infrastructure and the impacts of climate change. In the US and around the globe, efficiency, conservation and resilience are more important than ever.
Hosted in California – home to both innovative utilities and the highest concentration of start-ups in the world – World Water-Tech North America will assemble municipal and industrial leaders, regulators, engineering firms, tech pioneers, and investors to collaborate towards creating smarter, more resilient water systems.
Join us in September, for plenary discussions, start-up showcases, fireside chats and 1-1 networking. Whether joining in person or virtually, networking is made easy via our online platform where all delegates will be able to meet and collaborate to forge partnerships and develop ideas critical to move the water industry forward.
An expert speaking faculty featuring water utility executives and the industry’s leading innovators will tackle the critical issues of 2022:
- Climate Resilience: Innovation to Accelerate Action
- Pathway to Net Zero: Decarbonizing Water Systems
- One Water Movement: Bridging Siloes & Strengthening Partnerships
- Stormwater Management: Capture, Treatment & Reuse
- Water Reuse: Decentralized & Onsite Solutions for Drought Resilience
- Circular Systems: Exploring the Potential of Nutrient Recovery
- Big Data: The Value of Real-Time Analytics
- Water Quality: Contaminant Monitoring, Detection & Elimination
- Leakage: Predictive Technologies for Water Loss Prevention
- Financing: Driving More Capital into Water Innovation