Wednesday 20 June, 2018 to Friday 22 June, 2018
11:00am – 7:00pm
Utrecht, The Netherlands
At the Jaarbeurs
About the event
VIV Europe is a premier event in the industry. With 20,212 visitors from 136 countries and almost 600 exhibiting companies it brings professionals active in the production of pig, poultry, eggs, fish and dairy together in Utrecht, at the World Expo from Feed to Food.
Water usage in the Feed to Food supply chain is tremendous. Livestock production alone accounts for one-third of the world’s fresh water usage. To address these water and waste usages within the Feed to Food Industry, VIV Europe will host a Water & Waste Tech 4 Food Forum. This initiative provides a platform to discuss and showcase the urgent challenges and needs from the end user’s perspective and provide a first-hand view to the standardized and cutting edge technical solutions available globally that can dramatically reduce water consumption and meet the current and pending regulations.
The forum is organized for the current VIV visitors and exhibitors and for new water technology companies to provide them direct access to business executives and stakeholders across the overall industry where water and its usage has become a highly regulated resource.
During the forum you will learn more about the Animal Protein Water footprint and Innovative (waste) water solutions. It will showcase Industrial challenges and business cases and best practises will be presented from different stakeholder’s perspective. The cases will demonstrate how adapting (innovative) water treatment will contribute to Water Sustainability in the Feed to Food market. The different stakeholders will close the forum sessions with an interactive panel discussion.
Water and Waste Tech 4 Food Forum: Agenda
- The Water Footprint in the Feed to Food Industry by Arjen de Vries, Partner of Water Footprint Implementation and General Manager of Acacia Water
- Dutch Innovative Water Solutions for the Meat & Dairy Production Process by Alex Berhitu, Manger Business Development, Water Alliance
- Circular economy in Meat Processing Nijhuis Industries’ solutions for sustainable water-use and resource recovery in agri business by Menno Holterman, CEO Nijhuis Industries
- Discover global innovative technologies for reducing environmental footprint of the meat processing sector by Erik Driessen, Head Industrial Water, Isle Utilities
WWT4F - Panel Discussion Moderator Annelies Schenk, Program Director Isle Utilities Panel Members:
• Menno Holterman, CEO Nijhuis Industries
• Erik Driessen, Head of Industrial Water Isle Utilities
• Alex Berhitu, Manger Business Development Water Alliance
• Alexander Crowell, Managing Director PureTerra Ventures
• Arjen de Vries, Partner of Water Footprint Implementation and General Manager of Acacia Water
To find out more, please visit http://www.viveurope.nl/en/Bezoeker/Visit/Side-Events/water-waste-tech-4-food-forum.aspx
The Water Waste Tech 4 Food Forum is organized by Isle Utilities. Please contact Annelies Schenk email@example.com or +31648782295 for more information.