Tuesday 16 March, 2021 to Thursday 18 March, 2021
11:30am – 3:00pm
Australia - Online
About the event
W-Lab is a network of water experts, innovators and water authorities leveraging technology and innovation to secure the future of the industry.
How might we find cost-effective alternative water supplies, manage stormwater and limit our extraction of freshwater from the natural environment?
- Core innovation focus
- Water efficiency devices
- Leak Management
- Explore the potentials and benefits of water carting and recycled water
- Optimise the use of traditional sources by developing new sources
- Adjacent innovation focus
- Water sharing
- Maximise the potential of stormwater
- Transformational innovation focus
- Purified recycled water for drinking
- Decentralized desalination
For further details see this link.
For further enquiries please contact Alex Cech.