Tuesday 21 February, 2023 to Wednesday 22 February, 2023
9:00am – 4:00pm
Hilton London Bankside
2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0UG
About the event
The World Water-Tech Innovation Summit returns to London in 2023, connecting water utility executives with the sector’s leading disruptors. An annual meeting place and catalyst for innovation, the summit will bring together the most forward-thinking water companies, regulators, engineering firms, technology giants, investors, and innovators to tackle the critical issues of the decade ahead.
From energy price volatility to prevalent weather extremes, global shocks are threatening water supply and distribution. Taking place on February 21-22, the summit will provide senior water leaders with a platform for high-level discussion covering the biggest challenges facing our water and wastewater systems:
• Resilience and Net Zero: Assessing Global Risks & Implementing Contingency Plans
• Energy Uncertainty: Improving Energy Efficiency & Finding Renewable Sources
• Extreme Weather: Adapting to Frequent Drought and Flooding Events
• Non-Revenue Water: Utilising Predictive Technologies for Leakage Reduction
• Drinking Water: Addressing the Growing PFAS Challenge & Improving Quality
• Wastewater Systems: Treatment Challenges, Stormwater Management & Smart Sewers
• Circular Economy: Investigating the Economic Case for Water Reuse & Resource Recovery
• Regulatory Insights: Incentivising Collaboration, Innovation & Action
• Financing Change: Driving Proactive Investment Activities
Through collaboration with the UK Department for International Trade, the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit attracts large delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and form lasting business partnerships.
The summit will feature interactive panels, executive briefings, breakout roundtables and 1-1 meetings over two days of dialogue and deal-making. All summit sessions will be broadcast live to our international online audience and will be available to watch on demand for a month after the summit.
Hybrid Summit Pass (In-Person and Virtual Access)
Super Early Bird Price: £995 + VAT (expires December 9)
Full Price: £1495 + VAT
Super Early Bird Price: £295 + VAT (expires December 9)
Full Price: £495 + VAT
Sign up now with the super early bird discount (ends December 9): www.worldwatertechinnovation.com/register and save an extra 10% with our special discount code: ISLE10