What data is collected?
Isle Utilities collects the following data:
- Personal identification information e.g.name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Any information submitted when signing up to Isle Utilities’ newsletter
- Any information submitted to an Innovation Call
How is the data collected?
You directly provide Isle Utilities with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily sign up to our newsletter.
- Provide company information for innovation calls.
- Contact Isle Utilities through email, phone, text, skype, etc.
How is the data used?
If you sign up to a newsletter, Isle Utilities will use the information you provide to be in touch with you and provide updates, marketing and event details.
By subscribing, you are agreeing to Isle Utilities storing your personal data and to receiving information about Isle Utilities.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the relevant link in any communications received from Isle Utilities or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting information to an Innovation Call, you are agreeing to share your data with Isle Utilities. Isle Utilities will use this data to enter you into the Innovation Calls process, which involves recording your data. Isle Utilities may also add you to our mailing list to share details of any future opportunities. You can opt out at any time by clicking on the relevant link in any communications you receive or by contacting email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Isle Utilities would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request Isle Utilities for copies of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that Isle Utilities correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Isle Utilities to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that Isle Utilities erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that Isle Utilities restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to Isle Utilities’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that Isle Utilities transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:Isle Utilities, 2nd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, London, SE1 7TP
MailChimp is used as Isle Utilities’ marketing platform. By subscribing to Isle Utilities newsletter or submitting information to an Innovation Call, you are acknowledging that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Isle Utilities, 2nd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, London, SE1 7TP