Through strategic partnerships, Isle is setting up cost-effective Global water innovation platforms to provide SME’s & innovators the opportunity to engage with the leading utilities, investors and municipalities in a specific region. The objective of those platforms is to create visibility and to accelerate their technology entry in a specific market. At these platforms Isle identifies deployment and investment opportunities for the Innovative water solutions.
Isle Innovation Event Tour 2018 Innovation Pavilions at Global Exhibitions from Las Vegas to Shanghai.
- International Water Summit 2018 - 15-18 January in Abu Dhabi, UEA
The IWS is the leading global meeting point for showcasing and developing solutions for water sustainability in arid regions. Bringing together government leaders, thought leaders, entrepreneurs,
technologists, policymakers and thousands of trade visitors to rise to the severe challenges faced by water-scarce areas. Isle will be partnering for the 4th time with IWS to organize an Innovation pavilion and competition. Innovate@IWS is designed to find and accelerate next generation technologies in water sustainability and connect innovators with investors, partners and end-users. Finalists in three categories - municipal, industrial and real estate – will appear before a distinguished panel of judges from across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region in a live competition to determine the most promising water technologies.—www.internationalwatersummit.com
- Utility Week Live - 22-23 May in Birmingham, UK
Utility week Live is UK’s utilities event: Face-to-face contact with the key decision-makers from the UK’s water companies and contractors. The Isle Utilities and Utility Week Live Innovation programme 2018 is designed to ensure innovators and small businesses can benefit from face-to-face exposure to the water professionals visiting the show, the Isle Utilities and Utility Week Live 2018 Innovation solution includes eight specially designed Networking Pods, plus a number of additional live marketing opportunities.
- WieTec China (Aquatech) - 31 May- 2 June in Shanghai, China
WieTec (Aquatech) China is the largest international water trade show in Asia for the fields of process, drinking and waste water. The show welcomed over 80,000 visitors and 1,900 exhibitors in 2017. The exhibition serves as the meeting place for all market leaders within the Asian water sector. Isle Utilities will be a supporting partner of ImagineH2O and PureTerra in setting up a big water InnovationHub to source and vet global solutions for the Chinese/Asian market. The objective is to identify and develop deployment and investment opportunities for a group of Innovative water solutions and create visibility in order to accelerate their entry into the Chinese market.
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition - 16-21 September in Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo International Exhibition Center, known as Tokyo Big Sight, will be the venue for the Congress involving over 6,000 water professionals, companies and utilities from more than 90 countries across the globe.
Isle is honored to partner with IWA for the 2nd time in sourcing the emerging technology companies and sponsor a Tech Competition, which was spread over three days and featured pitches by innovative technology companies, followed by Q&A sessions, analysis, and debate involving both the audience and a jury panel – www.iwa-network.org/event/world-water-congress-exhibition-2016
- WEFTEC - 2018 , New Orleans, USA
Recognized as the world’s largest annual water quality exhibition. Isle is pleased to host a pavilion for 6-9 TAG technologies.
- Channels for Innovation Summit October 2018, Las Vegas NV, USA
WaterStart, in partnership with Isle Utilities and WaterSmart Innovations organise a dynamic gathering of leaders and entrepreneurs in the water technology innovation space.
Experiences from the past—Isle Innovation platforms 2017
- The year started with a partnership between Reed and Isle for The International Water Summit 2017 in January in Abu Dhabi. Isle organized Innovate@IWS, which brings dynamic live presentations to a competition in which finalists (innovators from municipal, industrial and real estate sectors) will pitch to a distinguished panel of judges from across the MENA region, in a ‘Dragon’s Den’ styled competition, to determine the most promising technologies. Als Isle hosted the Innovation Pavilion at the IWS 2017
- In May 2017 The most cutting edge water technologies battle it out at China’s IE Expo (IFAT) 2017and Isle was very proud to host this Innovation programs for technologies from all over the world. The IE Expo Innovation went to New Sky Energy
- Isle rolled out their innovation themed schedule of events at Utility Week Live. The two-day event hosted at the NEC in Birmingham comprised of novel exhibiting technologies, engaging techtalks and fantastic innovation competition
- Porto Water Innovation Week - From 24 to 30 September, the city of Porto was European capital of water and innovation, presenting a set of three major events which will gather over 600 water innovators from all over the world. The 4th EIP Water Conference included an exciting startup pitch competition, the Splash Innovation Stage, where startups can present their innovative solutions to issues faced by water utilities and industrial and agriculture end-user companies for a chance to win up to €12.000! Isle was a proud partner and judge of this event and even more thrilled that TAG Technology Oxfinity won €6000
- In September Isle was part of the IFAT South Africa conference program
- Isle hosted the 4th I-TAG session at the Aquatech Amsterdam 2017 and was also one of the speakers at the Aquastage
- Isle were pleased to host nine technologies that have been vetted through TAG in our innovation pavilion at WEFTEC. TAG Technology, Utilis, won the WEFTEC 2017 Croc Tank, a tech pitch session sponsored and hosted by Imagine H20, in which 6 companies participated.
- Isle, in partnership with WaterStart, hosted the second annual Channels for Innovation Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 6. The event hosted panel discussions on adopting innovation, funding challenges and success stories, and successful out-of-the-box partnerships to support technology commercialization. A Technology Speed Dating Session featured several solution providers who were able to pitch their technologies to a variety of stakeholders and water management agencies.
- Finally, Isle hosted a US nationwide TAG Member Meet and Greet, in which nearly every one of our seven regions was represented. We enjoy connecting our members with one another so they can continue to identify the technologies and practices that will support their critical missions.
For more information regarding Isle’s marketing services or to join us at one of our Innovation pavilions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)64 878 2295